Terms & Conditions
1) All vehicles and their contents will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability. Buyer agrees that vehicles are purchased “With All Faults.” The bidder is responsible for inspecting vehicles prior to
bidding.. All sales are final. NO REFUNDS. There are also “Buyer Fees” associated with each vehicle that you must add to your bid price. These buyer fees are posted on the auction list that is given to you at the time of our auction and posted at our facility.
2) Express Auto Auction is not responsible for printed errors or omissions in regard to year, make, model or mileage of vehicles or any other defect in the title or registration paperwork, including the license plate expiration.
3) The buyer must register the vehicle with the state Motor Vehicle Department after purchasing it. Buyer assumes full responsibility for transfer and ownership.
4) A $300.00 deposit must be paid upon entry. If you do not place a deposit on the vehicle, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. The balance due on any vehicle purchased MUST be paid by Thursday following the auction or the bidder will lose/forfeit their deposit(s). Payment(s) must be made by cash only. No checks accepted unless approved prior to sale.
5) Buyer is responsible for all DMV and Emission Fees. All emission related repairs are the responsibility of the buyer.
6) Express Auto Auction reserves the right to accept bid increments that they feel is in the best interest of the sale.
7) Express Auto Auction and its representatives do not in any way guarantee the odometer to be actual, true or correct. All vehicles sold through the sale are sold “TRUE MILEAGE UNKNOWN” or “NOT ACTUAL MILES” unless explained otherwise.
8) Express Auto Auction reserves the right to bid on any vehicle.
9) Each vehicle has a sale number that corresponds to the number on your sale list. Please make sure you bid on the correct vehicle. If you do not, and you are the highest bidder, you must still purchase that vehicle. If you fail to purchase that vehicle, your future bidding privileges will also be forfeited as well as your deposit.
10) Absolutely no working on vehicles in the yard. No exceptions!
11) Any person who removes parts and or property/damages/alters the mechanical settings of vehicles prior to or during the sale will be charged with vandalism. Any theft including removal of keys or tampering with the vehicles will also result in prosecution. Penal Code Section: “594.(a) Every person who maliciously commits any of the following acts with respect to any real or personal property not his or her own, (1) Defaces, (2) Damages, (3) Destroys, in cases other than those specified by state law, is guilty of vandalism.”
12) The bidder is responsible for vehicle transportation/removal of the vehicles from the auction site. No exceptions!
13) You must be at least 18 years old in order to bid on any vehicle.
14) Do not bid on any vehicle unless you understand all the rules of this auction. Bidding implies complete knowledge.
15) Any person entering our premises for what-ever reason, agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Express Auto Auction harmless from any and all damages, losses, liabilities, cost or expense, arising from claims made by any person for bodily injury, property damage, or any type of loss that occurred on Express Auto Auction´s premises.